Thank you for all the support you have given me and my companies last year. I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and the best for 2010 for you and your loved ones.
現在、さまざまなシーンで利用されている暗号技術ですが、その中でもデファクトスタンダードとして利用されているいくつかの暗号アルゴリズムについては、2010 年までにより安全性の高いものへ移行する必要があると言われています。これを「暗号アルゴリズムの 2010 年問題」といいます。2010 年問題は、その影響範囲の大きさから、各業界では早急に検討が必要である課題として対応が求められています。
Some 2010 Events we can all look forward to…
- January 4 – The Burj Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates will be completed. It is already the tallest man-made structure ever built.
- January 15 – Annular eclipse occurs in Indian Ocean. It can be seen in Central African Republic,Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Maldives, southeastern of India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, central China. It is also the longest annular eclipse in the 21st century. 
- January 29 – Mars opposition with Earth will occur.
- February 4 — The first flight of the SpaceX Falcon 9 commercial heavy lift launch vehicle.
- February 7 – On STS-130, the Space Shuttle Endeavour will deploy the Tranquility module and the Cupola, a robotic control station with six windows around its sides and another in the center that provides a 360-degree view around the station.
- February 12-28 – 2010 Winter Olympics scheduled in Vancouver and Whistler Canada.
- March 12-21 – 2010 Winter Paralympics scheduled in Vancouver and Whistler Canada.
- March 18 – On STS-131, the Space Shuttle Atlantis will use the MPLM Raffaello to deliver science racks to the laboratories of the International Space Station.
- May 1 – October 30 – 2010 World Expo in Shanghai.
- May 14 – On STS-132, the Space Shuttle Atlantis will carry an integrated cargo carrier to deliver maintenance and assembly hardware, including spare parts for space station systems.
- June 6 – Conjunction between Jupiter and Uranus, Jupiter 28′ south. First conjunction of triple conjunction Jupiter/Uranus.
- June 11 – July 11 – 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- June 26 - Partial lunar eclipse, visible after sunset in Asia, and Australia, and before sunrise in North and South America.
- July 1 – Belgium takes over the Presidency of the Council of the European Union from Spain.
- July 11 – Total solar eclipse (visible only in the South Pacific (esp. Easter Island) and southern South America).
- July 29 — On STS-134, the Space Shuttle Endeavour will deliver the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer and the third ExPRESS Logistics Carrier to the International Space Station.
- September 16 — On STS-133, the Space Shuttle Discovery will deliver the Express Logistics Carrier 4 (ELC4), a Multi-Purpose Logistics Module (MLPM) and critical spare components to the International Space Station. It currently marks the scheduled end of the Space Shuttle program.
- September 22 – Conjunction between Jupiter and Uranus, Jupiter 53′ south. Second conjunction of triple conjunction Jupiter/Uranus.
- October 10 – The Netherlands Antilles is scheduled to be dissolved and the islands split up into a new constitutional status.
- November – The first Peruvian nanosatellite will be launched from Russia.
- November 29 — December 10 – 2010 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Mexico, also referred to as the 16th Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 16), it serves too as the 6th meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP 6)